Check back for more opportunities soon!
For Thrive, information, knowledge, and the ability to communicate and pass it on to others is incredibly important..
The Thrive Advertising team was fortunate to be able to attend 4-year universities. It is our hope that we can help support students pursue their dreams through higher education, specifically those interested in BA in communications.
To enter for a chance to win the Thrive Advertising / Media Buying $1,000 scholarship please create a short video (no longer than 5 minutes) addressing the following questions:
- Why are you pursuing a degree in communications?
- When reaching the Gen Z audience, what do you think works and what doesn’t?
- Where do you see the media landscape evolving in five to ten years?
- What is the most surprising thing you’ve learned about “the industry” as you are perusing your career in marketing, communications or PR?
How to Enter
Please upload your video to YouTube and send the video link here.
The winning video submission will be the video that best answers the above questions in in a creative an engaging way. Come on communications majors! Show us what you've got!
Rules and Requirements
- A currently enrolled high school (or home-schooled) senior planning on attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the US in the following year OR an undergraduate student currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of this application (or already enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution in the US)
- Grade point average of at least 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- US Citizen
- Winner’s first name, last name initial, submission video, and university / college may be published on ThriveAdvertisingCo.com and elsewhere as part of our scholarship promotion
The winner applicant must be able and willing to verify their acceptance or concurrent enrollment into the school of their choice. The winning applicant must also be able and willing to verify their grade point average, diploma (if necessary), and US citizenship status.
Applicants must not be:
- Relatives or any other immediate family member relations of ThriveAdvertisingCo.com employees, officers, or owners.